To expand global access to low-cost clean water technologies and information about health and sanitation through knowledge-sharing, community-building, peacemaking, and sustainability. We empower communities abroad to take care of their own clean water needs, even as we empower people here to make a real difference.
Communities prepared to create
their better future.
• We embrace the dignity, strengths, and rights of all living beings
• We believe in helping people help themselves
• We build knowledge and resilience through long-term partnerships
• We are experts in village-scale technologies
• We are headquartered in Olympia, Washington
• We are a small but mighty five employees
• We were founded by Quakers but are a non-denominational organization
• We are a water-first international nonprofit
• We were established in 2010 (it’s our 10-year anniversary!!!)